Advertisement

My penis

topic posted Tue, August 16, 2011 - 11:53 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
One of the really best things about Burning Man is that everyone gets to admire my naked ass and impressive fat penis. The length is good but the girth is really impressive. Women acheive more sexual stimulation of the clitoris by a fat penis. A long skinny penis is very unlikely to provide even indirect stimulation to the clit, but a fat cock can provide stimulation if you know how. In any event, many women report a sense of "fullness" and wonder when I fill them up with my huge fat cock.

You can admire my penis, and if I find you to be a suitable sexual partner, you can take my penis inside you, this year at Burning Man.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: My penis

08/17
    Wow, can't even get the physics right. Larger diameter penises cause greater stimulation of the G-spot. Long saggy balls cause greater stimulation of the clit. Sheesh, get it right.
    • Re: My penis

08/17
      The best thing about having a fat penis is that it halts pointless competitive behavior by other men.

They show me their car or some other expensive, extra-cool toy or some other thing that makes them feel like they're someone special.

Then I show them my penis, and that's pretty much the end of it.
  • Unsu...

Re: My penis

08/18
    I had no doubt that a thread about my penis would quickly get top billing here.

Recent topics in "Burning Man"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Tribe is way better than Facebook. Chicken 48 September 28, 2014
DPW Proposes Six Fixes and Sacred G for BRC Ocean 0 September 18, 2014
The Sock Drawer. 1derful 4 August 11, 2014
Linking multiple Honda 2000i generators Greg 9 July 18, 2014